In this tutorial am going to be showing you guys how to launch Hiren’s BootCD from a USD Flash drive or Pendrive.
To do this, we shall need to software called Universal USB Installer and a Hiren’s BootCD ISO file. We shall also need atleast a 1GB USD flash or higher.
Download Hiren’s BootCD 15.2 For Free
To get started, you will need to download the ISO file of Hiren’s BootCD. Hiren’s BootCD is a free windows tool which can be downloaded HERE
Download Universal USB Installer
Universal USB Installer is made by Pendrive Linux. It is a free tool which can be downloaded HERE. Your USB flash drive must be formatted using Fat16/Fat32/NTFS otherwise Syslinux will fail and your drive might NOT Boot.
Steps To Boot Hiren’s BootCD From A USD Flash Drive
1. Download the Universal USB Installer. Double Click on the setup and install it to your computer.
2. Launch the Universal USB installer, select the dropdown button and select “Hiren’s BootCD” from the list.
3. Click on the ‘Browse’ button and select the Hiren’s BootCD ISO file from your computer.
4. Select the drive letter of your USB flash drive and click “Create”.
5. Make sure the selected letter is the letter of your USB flash and click “YES” to confirm the process.
6. The process will take a few minutes to complete. When the process is completed, click “Close”.
7. Now restart your computer and press the F2 key on your keyboard repeatedly. This will load your computer’s boot setting. Make the USB Flash disk is the first on the list and press F10 to save the settings.
8. Finally insert your USB flash drive, restart your computer and it should boot automatically.